1. Forced, bonded, indentured & prison labour
強迫性的,合同制的,及罪犯用工
1.1 Are all workers free to leave the site during non-working hours or at the end of their shift? (including workers who live on site)
工人們可以在非工作時間或下班后自由離開工廠嗎?
1.2 Do you have a written procedure for resignation which is communicated to the workforce?(if yes, please attach)
有與全體員工溝通過的,書面的離職程序嗎?(如果有,請附上)
1.3 Are all workers free to leave their employment upon giving reasonable notice?
工人給了合理的理由后,可以自由離職嗎?
1.4 Do you hold workers ID Cards/Passports? (if yes, please specify)
工廠扣留工人的身份證或護照嗎?(如果有,請具體說明原件還是復印件)
1.5 Are workers able to have their ID papers returned to them on request at any time?
工人可以要求隨時拿回身份證件嗎?
1.6 Are workers required to lodge deposits?
(if yes, please specify how much)
工人需要交錢(押金)嗎?(如果交,交多少?)
1.7 Do you use any prison labour?
工廠使用犯人嗎?
了解更多AUCHAN驗廠標準,AUCHAN驗廠要求,AUCHAN驗廠難點,AUCHAN審核清單,AUCHAN驗廠清單,AUCHAN驗廠全套資料,AUCHAN驗廠文件,AUCHAN驗廠注意點,AUCHAN驗廠相關內容請聯系凱冠 。
2. Child labour
童工
2.1 What is the minimum age for working in your country? (please specify in the blank box)
中國最小工作年齡是多少?請在旁邊空格內填寫。
2.2 What is the age of the youngest worker and since when is he/she working in the company?
最小工人的年齡是多少?何時來工廠工作的?
2.3 Do you ask for a proof of age to make sure that all hired workers are above the legal minimum age?
(if yes, please specify: ID card, birth certificate, etc.)
工廠要求工人提供年齡證明以確保高于法定最小工作年齡嗎?(如果要求,請具體說明:身份證,出生證明,等等)
2.4 Do you have any young worker -below 18 years old- or apprentices in the factory?
(if yes, please specify how many)
工廠里有18周歲以下的工人或學徒嗎?(如果有,請說明人數)
2.5 Do you make sure that young workers are exempt of night and hazardous work?
可以保證年輕工人不做夜班和危險工種嗎?
2.6 Do you ensure that all national regulations for protection of young workers and apprentices are enforced with regard to their educational programme, theoretical lessons, training, working hours, and wages?
年輕工人和學徒的學習,理論課程,培訓,工作時間和工資,都依法得到保護了嗎?
了解更多AUCHAN驗廠標準,AUCHAN驗廠要求,AUCHAN驗廠難點,AUCHAN審核清單,AUCHAN驗廠清單,AUCHAN驗廠全套資料,AUCHAN驗廠文件,AUCHAN驗廠注意點,AUCHAN驗廠相關內容請聯系凱冠 。